Become a Sponsor
PAHSA looks to sponsors to help fund nearly 45% of its operating and program expenses and carry forward its mission to provide and encourage networking and educational opportunities among its members, and to interpret the ministry of its members to the Presbyterian Church and others.
Just as PAHSA benefits from strong partnerships with companies like yours, companies also benefit when they are highly engaged with PAHSA. A sponsorship for PAHSA provides high profile exposure allowing you to reach top leadership of senior housing and services providers in 35 states, including CEOs and Presidents, Board members and Trustees, Vice Presidents and Executive Directors, many who are looking for innovative and forward thinking products and services for their organizations.
Sponsorships are available on a limited basis to high quality organizations who wish to support PAHSA's mission while receiving valuable benefits.
Contact PAHSA to learn more and find out what sponsorships are available.
Annual Sponsor: $12,000
This option supports the full mission of PAHSA and provides broad and comprehensive involvement and access to PAHSA members.
• Invitation and paid registration for one representative to attend all PAHSA events
(limit one representative at the annual Spring Conference.)
• Opportunity to network with members
• Login access to online member directory
• Quarterly scheduled sponsor provided resource articles on PAHSA website (subject to review).
• Recognition at PAHSA events
• Signage at events with sponsor name and logo
• Recognition on PAHSA web site
• Recognition on all PAHSA collateral materials
• Invoiced annually, semi-annually or quarterly (sponsor choice)
Conference/Event Sponsor: $8,000
This option provides the opportunity to sponsor PAHSA events and conferences, such as the Annual Spring Conference and Fall Gathering (held during LeadingAge Annual Meeting).
Program/Activity Sponsor: Up to $6,000
This option provides the opportunity to sponsor specific activities within a conference or event. This may be a banquet, special entertainment, transportation support, a group outing or other special activity or service. The sponsorship level is determined by the cost of the activity and may be shared with other organizations/companies.